Join In The Journey

Welcome to my Blog. In this blog I hope to document my journey as an artist. I have been creating all my life and have tried many artistic ventures but always I come back to painting and drawing. It is now time to really focus on this true passion; to grow, learn, expand, and develop as an artist. I will be posting works in progress, the ups and downs and hopefully some successes. I hope you Join my Journey

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Painting Again

After nearly a 2 months absence I finally put brush to canvas. This doesn't mean I haven't been creating. I have spent these months sewing for theatre and learning all sorts of new stuff. Elizabethan costuming. And as school was wrapping up life has been kind of crazy. But after the preschool's year end BBQ I put brush to canvas. It feels so good.
I am trying to venture away from the photorealism I have always done. Abstraction based on reality seems to be my focus. I have a lot of ideas and ways I want to paint. Some will work some will flop. But what fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment